Located in Ottawa, the Capital of Canada, We have been offering a number of Chinese courses to help adults and children learn the standard official language for over ten years. We teach both Simplified and Traditional Chinese at different levels. No matter you are beginners or advanced learners, kids or businessmen, you will definitely be satisfied through our fun and efficient lessons as listed below:
- Private or Individual Lessons;
- Your Very Own Family Lessons;
- Semi-Private Lessons;
- Personalized Group Lessons;
- Corporate Workshops;
- Live One-on-One Online Lessons;
- Scheduled Classes.
With our unique teaching approach and substantial experience in teaching Chinese abroad, we guarantee students will get quality teaching with the best rates. Please contact us for registration or inquiries.
Who are more suitable for personalized private or individual lessons?
If one or more of the following apply to you, private lessons will be the best choice for you:
- Your schedule does not allow you to take scheduled classes;
- You need an intensive course and/or training;
- You have specific needs due to, for instance, a trip to China, the child adopted from China and so on.
- You prefer the most efficient and interactive teaching;
- You can form your own group with your family, friends, classmates, or colleagues;
- You like to learn Chinese Mandarin at your own place.
We also offer a wide range of private Mandarin Chinese lessons at our location or peoples home, office, student dorm and so on, in addition to the live one-on-one online lessons (not recorded) through Skype.
No matter you are beginners or advanced learners, you will make a great progress through our teaching approach and teaching materials that are customized for you.
If you and/or your family plan to learn Chinese, we would suggest you form your own group so that group discounts would be available, some conditions may apply.
Some Important Features:
- The lessons could be offered at your home, so that you will save time on the road and gasoline;
- The most flexible schedule;
- The customized course suitable for both adults and children;
- Fun and interactive teaching;
- Group discounts available.
Why semi-private settings?
Semi-Private Mandarin Chinese lessons are the ideal solution for those who want a quick learning success while keeping down costs. In such teaching, you learn in a pair and benefit from a private learning like atmosphere. Semi-Private instruction can be offered if you come with a partner, friend, classmate or colleague, at approximately the same level of the language. In case any of you needs extra tutoring in order to catch up, we can also help by offering a couple of one-on-one private lessons.
If you do prefer the semi-private setting, but cannot find another person to form a group, please let us know so that we can put you on the waiting list. However, it's not guaranteed, depending on availability.
The Advantages to Form Your Own Group:
- Private Group Setting is a perfect option if you choose to study Mandarin Chinese just with your friends, colleagues or family members.
- Its every single lesson is customized in order to meet your needs, no matter you are beginners or advanced learners.
- The lessons can be offered at our place or yours, including your home, school, office, dorm, business firm or company and so on.
- It allows you to reschedule a class whenever possible.
- We are willing and able to personalize the course to achieve the goal of your group.
- Group discounts may be available, some conditions apply. Contact us for more information.
Minimum 3 people.
We provide a wide range of Chinese lessons and/or workshops that can be customized exclusively for your employees such as marketing (sales) persons. To save your time and cost, all lessons can be taught at the venue of your company.
Over the last few years, more and more people take our Live One-on-One Online Mandarin Chinese lessons (via Skype), so that the commute time and expensive gasoline is no longer an adverse factor for them to learn Mandarin at home. Generally speaking, it is more suitable for up to three students learning at a time.
Features of the Live One-on-One Online Lessons
We have been offering live one-on-one online Mandarin Chinese lessons with the following features:
- Suitable for both adults and kids;
- Only handy equipment needed, such as computer, Internet, webcam, microphone;
- Various courses available to meet your needs;
- Experienced professional teachers;
- Flexible schedule: the day, evening and weekend;
- The lowest rate;
- Guaranteed progress.
We kindly encourage you to take our Live One-on-One Online lessons through Skype. On one hand, it is the most efficient way to learn and we can see, hear, speak and write each other, just like in a traditional classroom setting; On the other hand, it has the most flexible schedule, and we can customize every single lesson in order to meet your needs; Last but not least, one just pays for the lessons he will actually take (provided that we are informed of his cancellation in advance), on the contrary to scheduled group lessons that students pay in full at once, no matter how many lessons they would miss during the course period.
At present, special offers are available for the Skype lessons. Email us for detailed information.
According to our experience, the efficiency of a 2-hour private online lesson is equivalent to at least a 3-hour scheduled lesson. Plus, no one can guarantee that he would be able to take all the scheduled group lessons due to the potential health, family or work issues etc.
We aim at the fastest and most efficient way to achieve every student's goal. Please contact us for registration or inquiries.
Please note the following:
We have offered a wide range of scheduled Chinese lessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced learners over the last ten years. Due to the high demand of private lessons (including group, family and corporate lessons), we are not going to release any new schedule for the coming season.
We kindly encourage you to sign up for our Live One-on-One Online lessons through Skype. On one hand, it is the most efficient way to learn and we can see, hear, speak and write each other, just like in a traditional classroom setting; On the other hand, it has the most flexible schedule, and we can customize every single lesson in order to meet your needs; Last but not least, one just pays for the lessons he will actually take (provided that we are informed of his cancellation in advance), on the contrary to scheduled group lessons that students pay in full at once, no matter how many lessons they would miss during the course period.